Our programs get you ready with the in-demand skills you need to advance or start a career in coding, data science, cybersecurity, or financial technology. We combine a remote classroom experience with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our classes teach the latest market skills for the fields of coding, data science, cybersecurity, and fintech.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills at night.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and applications in our coding, data science, and fintech programs, or learn an array of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Access career services to support your transition into coding, data science, cybersecurity, or fintech.
Your Northwestern Direction
Move your career forward
- In our coding, data science, cybersecurity, and fintech programs, you will create a solid foundation of skills to help you become competitive in these industries.
- You will participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- You will have access to career services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
Prepare for your next step
- Upon program completion, you’ll earn a certificate of completion from Northwestern University School of Professional Studies, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- You’ll finish the course with a comprehensive set of hard and soft skills to prepare you to enter the tech market as you work to advance or change careers.
- You’ll build a robust portfolio of projects or learn a variety of skills applicable to certifications to show your mastery of the topics covered throughout the program.