Northwestern Coding Boot Camp
Become a Web Developer
in 24 Weeks
Looking for an UNDERGRAD or a FULL-TIME class?
Classes begin March 13 in Evanston and May 8 in Chicago
Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
Build a portfolio of web applications to showcase your knowledge.
Benefit from a wide range of career services to position you for success through graduation and beyond.
Access Northwestern Coding Boot Camp’s network of employer partners and career services to support your transition into web development.
Web Development is one of the fastest growing careers in today’s economy with a projected 27% growth rate by 2024.* Web developers earn a median salary of $64,970 and up to $116,620 per year.† Northwestern Coding Boot Camp was designed to help students to develop the skills and network needed to capitalize on this high-demand career track.
- Students gain access to a tutor network, allowing them to get help both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students receive career-planning assistance, including:
- Portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, career content and practice sessions, technical interview training, 1:1 career coaching, soft skills training, and more.
- Access to a dedicated Profile Coach and Career Director that will work with you throughout the program and prepare you to be Employer Competitive.
- Students will also gain industry insights through Tech Talks—quarterly online panels with local industry professionals.
What You Will Learn
What Graduates Earn
- Graduates benefit from a Project Demo Day—quarterly networking event with local professionals to showcase their final projects.
- Continued one-on-one career coaching with your career director post-graduation.
- A certificate in Full Stack Web Development from Northwestern University School of Professional Studies, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A robust portifolio of projects to demonstrate your working knowledge of web development.
About Northwestern University School of Professional Studies
Northwestern University is committed to excellent teaching, innovative research and the personal and intellectual growth of its students in a diverse academic community.